Providing outreach services to youth 14 – 24, living unsheltered in Central Oregon. Our Outreach Team is mobile, offering snacks and other basic need items to youth throughout Central Oregon.
No matter how you reach us, by phone, text, email, or at our drop-in center – we can help you with food boxes and snacks, hygiene supplies, clothing, school supplies, diapers, laundry & so much more! Just ask if you have special needs!
Come to Drop-In!
Tues & Thur noon-4pm to access:
- A Warm Meal
- Food boxes
- Hygiene supplies
- Internet access
- Support with resources, employment, education
- Referrals to shelter and housing
- Support obtaining copies of a Birth Certificate, ID, and a SS Card, (OHP, SSI, SNAP)
- Connection to dental, medical, and mental health care
Other supports offered include:
- 24 hour hotline
- Crisis Intervention Support
- Family Mediation and Conflict Resolution Services
- Emergency Shelter
- Long term shelter