Is life at home filled with conflict that you can’t resolve as a family? Relationships can be hard. Often, a neutral party can help kids and parents talk through their differences, and help each side understand the other’s perspective. Our Basic Center Program can help you resolve family issues through mediation.
To find help, call us at 541-382-0934 or reach out to your Family Access Network (FAN) Advocate at your school. Either action can connect you with our Intervention Specialist, who can invite the family to come together in mediation. Mediation is voluntary, and can strengthen relationships.
CYFC Basic Center services as a crisis intervention and family reconciliation agent for youth and their families as a means of addressing and preventing youth homelessness by providing the following services:
- 24 Hour Teen Crisis Hotline
- Family Mediation Services
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Emergency and Short Term Shelter
- Information, Referral and Advocacy Services
- Intake, Assessment and Case Management Services
- Skill Building Support
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention