Youth today are faced with many challenges on their way to adulthood. Parenting today’s youth is a tough job with no easy answers. Teens run away for many reasons, including family conflict resulting from misunderstandings or lack of communication over roles and responsibilities. Our Basic Center Program helps families with kids at risk of or currently running away, working together toward long-term solutions.
Cascade Youth and Family Center supports youth and their families through confidential and voluntary family mediation, crisis intervention, and referral services. We work to reunite youth with families, if possible, and strengthen their relationships.
CYFC Basic Center services as a crisis intervention and family reconciliation agent for youth and their families as a means of addressing and preventing youth homelessness by providing the following services:
- 24 Hour Teen Crisis Hotline
- Family Mediation Services
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Emergency and Short Term Shelter
- Information, Referral and Advocacy Services
- Intake, Assessment and Case Management Services
- Skill Building Support
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention