“Cascade Youth and Family Center was more than helpful and compassionate concerning our situation, and was very proactive in keeping my daughter safe.”
-Parent of a runaway youth
Who we serve
The Basic Center Program serves young people ages 11 – 17 from Central Oregon who are currently or at-risk of running away. Youth receive emergency shelter in a home or shelter setting for up to 21 days.
- mediation with youth and families
- 24-hour toll-free crisis hotline
- shelter-care in a certified host home or at our shelter
- case management
- crisis intervention and support counseling
- standardized intake and assessment
- data collection and analysis
- area-wide services coordination referral and information
All services are free, confidential and voluntary.